Skip to content

Narrow screen resolution Wide screen resolution Auto adjust screen size Increase font size Decrease font size Default font size default color brick color green color
CAFCOR Forum
_GEN_GOTOBOTTOM Post Reply
TOPIC:
denis ()
User Offline
Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/14 06:47  
There have been 7 postings to the CAFCOR Forum in less than 5 minutes today. They were all made by someone using the alias of Woton and they added practically nothing to the information already there. Why would this person do that? Is it that Woton wants to try and establish himself/herself as an authority on all things condominium -- and yet is unable to make a sensible contribution without trying to dominate the Forum? What kind of game is this? What do the Forum readers think about this performance? Comments are invited.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rodney ()
User Offline
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/14 16:45  
I don't think denis likes woton very much. You say comments are invited but then you attack woton. Please don't attack people who come here denis.
Mark ()
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/14 17:10  
Rodney is right. It is an open forum, isn't it?
Yvon ()
User Offline
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/14 21:42  
Hello All,

The secret to success in conversation is to be able to disagree without being disagreeable and the CAFCOR Discussion Forum welcomes the opinions of every unit Owner and Director whether or not we agree with those opinions. As unit Owners who have paid the price of condominium Ownership, both Wotan and Denis are entitled to their opinions. In any event, we must always bear in mind that the enemy is not our fellow unit Owner and I trust that discretion will be first and foremost in the minds of contributors to our Forum when posting.

Respectfully,

Yvon
wotan ()
User Offline
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/15 05:46  
My posts are based on several things:

1) The legislation presently in effect.

2) The Government's position on #1.

3) My experiences in my condo.

4) My perceptions on changes required.

5) My experiences from Boards and Committees other areas.

I personally find Denis' post offensive. I believe an apology is in order. I add my opinions based on the above list to topics that I think require them. If anyone cannot accept that, then please show me how I am wrong!
doubleu ()
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/15 16:21  
Comments are invited.

If anyone needs an example of cyberbullying, read denis' post.
Jony ()
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/16 00:44  
Hi All,
The Web Forum is an ideal place for you to ask questions, share your knowledge with others, discuss issues and to meet other interested people who have experienced similar problems. it has no limits.
You may have different opinions or wrong idea about a specific topics but it is worth it.

Oh by the way, Yvon,Wotan,Doubleu and Roland helped me in the past when i had a serious problems with PM and board memeber.I got lots of knowledges from forum and saved lots of $$$$.

So I would say.....please your comments are invited...
wotan ()
User Offline
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/16 02:57  
Thank you for your comments. At least I know that there are some people on this forum who want to learn and share information.
Yvon ()
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/16 03:17  
Thank you Jony for your kind words.

Hello Wotan,
"Some" would be a gross understatement! "Most", if not "all" are concerned with and dedicated to the betterment of the condominium lifestyle. Let us all move forward in this regard.
Mark ()
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/16 17:19  
Denis, if you wish to bring something positive to the forum, please concentrate on issues and bring arguments. If you prefer to attack people, you'd better not post anything!

I learned a lot from this forum and I'm glad that Wotan, Yvon and the rest are devoting their time and try to help us!

Mark
wotan ()
User Offline
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/16 17:42  
Thank you Mark. I am glad that I am seeing that most of the posters here are really decent people.
Jony ()
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/16 19:15  
Mark,
I would not say to any people to bring only possitive to the forum.
Also I would not say to any people to post/not to post their opinion,it is their rights.
Mark ()
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/16 19:43  
Jony, your point is valid and I understand the intent. However, I would rather see a conversation with solid arguments about issues involved, not arguments with blanket condemnation of the forum's members.

Probably you would like to see the following statement: the above paragraph is just my personal preference. Is it OK now?

Mark
Jony ()
Re:Something for Forum Readers to Think About! 2007/07/16 21:02  
Denis is wrong here about Wotan but it is my opinion.I have been reading Wotan's postings for past years,They are very very valuable postings. I did not see any single useless posting from Wotan. I could say Wotan is one of the best knowledgeable person in condominium world who is helping to owners (like me) for some years. I don't know much about Denis. Denis can say anything about Wotan but my opinion wont change. by Denis doing this, I can predict pretty much about Denis. Other wise i would not know anything about Denis. Everyone comments are welcome.

I would not attack personally any people, again, it is me but I can not expect the same from the rest of the world. if we are out there, good or bad, people will talk about us.we have no choice. otherwise we all have to stay in side our home all the times.

This world has change,it is a new (web) world. this is a forum and it is a common forum for everyone.

Question, Why am i doing this ? don't know. but i am done with this topic.
_GEN_GOTOTOP Post Reply
contact webmaster